Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: while you all are waiting for my AG secret guess who arrived today??UPDATED!

  1. #21
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by I*love*dolls:
    That's right, your AG secret shall be revealed tommorow!!!! Hmmmmm.....I wonder what it is? Your giving each of us a doll? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I wish...LOL!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HA! I LOVE THIS!!!! That is my kind of thinking I*love*dolls!! Now, let's see who do I want! HA!...oh...er...and CONGRATULATIONS!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!Kirsten is gorgeous!I can't wait to hear your AG secret!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is now Saturday.
    [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
    Time to spill the beans! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 08, 2006 01:30 AM: Message edited by: MaryCarly ]</font>

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    She is gorgeous!!!
    What a pretty girl and great accessories to boot!

    Can't wait to hear the BIG secret!!!! LOL

  5. #25
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a beautiful Kirsten, and a great lot of clothes! Lucky girl!

    OK, it's Saturday now, what's the BIG secret??

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tick tock...tickity tock tock..... ITS SATURDAY!!!!!

    the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] is shining!!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    We're waiting ......................................
    .................................................. ..
    .................................................. ..
    .................................................. ..
    .......................

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 08, 2006 11:24 AM: Message edited by: DaisyDee ]</font>

  8. #28
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Oh my! She really is one beautiful Kirsten! I have been tempted in the past to get a Mattel Kirsten so that my childhood one can be for display only, but I haven't been able to do it. Maybe someday I'll get a new one, your pictures certainly prove she's a beauty! Great outfits and accessories too!

    BTW, what is the big surprise for today? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •